An impressive winner in home fashion, this power sofa shows us the beauty of today's best reclining sofas. Inspired by vintage automobile interiors, the pleated upholstery in the lumbar section adds additional comfort for your lower back. This contemporary sofa is upholstered in all-over faux leather for feel-good pleasure, with contrast stitching for exceptional wear. When you want to get maximum relaxation, adjust the Easy View™ power adjustable headrest. This is how you bring home style and comfort.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB port
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Storm gray polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Armrests with flip-top storage and cup holder
- Drop-down table with 2 cup holders
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Soundcheck Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||83''W x 41''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.