Comfort. Power. Luxury. Some people like having all the bells and whistles. So you can see why they find this power reclining sofa so inviting. It must be the power adjustable headrests, reading lights, storage and USB charging-the essentials for binge-watching, gaming or chilling out in total comfort. Or maybe it's because one touch gives them the power to recline an infinite number of ways. Let's not overlook the plump cushions and stitched detailing that complete this slice of heaven.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest, zero-draw USB port and ambient blue LED lighting
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Wireless and USB charging
- Easy View™ adjustable headrest puts your head and neck in optimum position for reading or watching TV even if you're fully reclined
- Dual-sided recliner
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions; high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Faux leather upholstery
- Drop-down table with LED reading lights, dual cup holders, 2 electrical outlets; 2 USB charging ports and docking station
- Armrests with flip-top storage and cup holder
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|No Assembly Required
|Power Reclining Sofa
|PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
|Caveman Den Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|86''W x 42''D x 42''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.