This ultra-contemporary sofa chaise invites you to spread out and make yourself comfortable. Linear track arms offer a clean, sleek aesthetic, while tufted box cushions are a nod to mid-century design. Rest assured, a movable ottoman and reversible seat cushions allow you to place the chaise on either side for the perfect fit. Gunmetal gray faux leather offers the cool, weathered look you love and touchably soft feel you crave.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Contrast jumbo stitching
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chaise can be positioned on either side (thanks to reversible seat cushion and movable ottoman)
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Item Color Key
||Venaldi Sofa Chaise
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||85''W x 62''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.