With its high-end feel and ultra-modern flair, this sofa chaise queen sleeper is a standout choice for your fashionable fortress. Because nothing but the real thing will do, the seating area of this sofa chaise sleeper is covered in genuine leather for incomparable comfort. Distinctive jumbo stitching and sloped, flared armrests add a designer element. Movable ottoman and reversible seat cushions allow you to place the chaise on either side to accommodate your space. Pull-out queen mattress in quality memory foam comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chaise can be positioned on either side (thanks to reversible seat cushion and movable ottoman)
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Sofa Chaise Sleeper
||Sofa Chaise Queen Sleeper
|Item Color Key
||Fortney Queen Sofa Chaise Sleeper
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||92''W x 64''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.