Stay happy at home feeling as if you're floating on a cloud with this 2-seat reclining power sofa with Easy View™ power adjustable headrests. Comfort is immediate when you're in control of your relaxation. Simply adjust the seat's position and headrest with the easy one-touch power control buttons. Plus, with the convenient USB charging ports, cell phones or laptops can be charged without having to get up. The feel of heavy weight luxurious leather surrounds you via the cushioned seat, interior bustled back cushioning and pillow top armrest, while faux leather on the back and sides is easy on the eyes and the wallet. The chocolate-colored upholstery provides a modern look in a high back design that's traditional-what a great way to unwind and watch TV.
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat stays stationary
- One-touch power control recliners with adjustable positions
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Corner-blocked frames with metal reinforced seats
- Attached backs and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Extended ottomans for enhanced comfort
- 100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating areas and armrests
- High quality leather substitute covers remaining areas
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Power Reclining Sofa
||2 Seat PWR REC Sofa ADJ HDREST
|Item Color Key
||Hallstrung Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||86''W x 40''D x 44''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.