Recline in the modern luxury and convenience of this power reclining loveseat with Easy View™ power adjustable headrest. With the touch of a button, you can easily position the recliner and its headrest for maximum comfort. Plus, with the convenient USB charging ports, electronics can be charged without having to get up. The feel of heavy weight leather surrounds you with the seat cushion, interior back cushion and armrest, while faux leather is on the back and sides for affordability. The center console tops off convenience with hidden storage under center armrest-perfect for tucking away remotes. You'll love keeping a drink at your side with the handy stainless steel cup holder.
- Dual-sided recliner
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Lift-top storage console with slow close hinges and 2 stainless steel cup holders
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- 100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating area and armrests
- High quality leather substitute covers remaining areas
- Nailhead trim
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Buncrana Power Reclining Loveseat with Console
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||79''W x 39''D x 41''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.