Relieve pressure on your joints and experience seamless movement with the Atlas Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. Atlas literally rises to the occasion with a power lift mechanism you can access with a convenient hand wand. And further customize your recline with by independently adjusting the headrest, footrest and lumbar support. The wide, contoured sculpted seat, pad-over sloped arms and buried welt detail with heavy-thread cross-stitching add comfort and style. Atlas is comfortably built to last thanks to our patented Blue Steel Spring, which offers firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Power lift mechanism makes it easy to get out of your seat, taking pressure off your back and legs
- Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Steel Spring™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Stay comfortable with a ten-button hand wand that allows you to efficiently control power lift, recline, headrest and lumbar functions
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into hand wand for convenient charging
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100-percent polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.