A stunning chest combining the beauty of our classic Treasures Chest with functionality for today's TV. Designed with our exclusive TV swing arm, styled and sized for a 32" flat screen TV, 3 full extension drawers and a hidden velvet lined jewelry drawer. As a TV cabinet, with a smaller footprint than our TV Armoire, its style will enhance any room.
67-1/2"H x 40-1/2"W x 21"D
TV compartment: 21"H x 32"W x 4-1/2"D
Component compartment: 4"H x 32"W x 19"D
15.5 cubic feet of usable storage space
- Patent Pending flat screen swing arm moves out of the way to reveal a well planned, full storage area
- Holds 32" flat screen TV
- Valuables hidden behind the patent pending TV swing arm
- 2 Locking cabinets behind TV
- 3 Giant full extension drawers
- Concealed behind the skirt moulding you'll find a secret locking drawer to hide your treasures, personal items, and documents
- Velvet-lined jewelry/treasures drawer
- Smoked glass drop down for components
- Power strip for your components
- Optional Premium Edition upgrade includes the Muscovado custom dark finish, drawers with hand-brushed hardware
- All drawers feature full extension, side mounted, ball-bearing guides
- Northern Red Oak, the most abundant wood in America
- Heirloom Warranty - hand down for generations to come
- Furniture Made in America , it's easy to get parts if needed
- Oak finish tones - dark Muscovado (available as a Premium Edition upgrade) and Medium Woodland Oak.
- Find out what customers are saying! Like us on Facebook! Help us by sharing your enthusiasm for our American Made Furniture.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.